Most people can’t start their day without a cup of coffee or finish without a second cup of coffee (or more).
Even the thought of skipping a single cup will make people uncomfortable because they know it will trigger headaches, irritabilty and exhaustion.
In fact, the negative effects of too much coffee can make life uncomfortable on several levels:
- Sleeplessness – Caffeine is known for its ability to increase alertness. Drinking coffee or consuming caffeine in any form within three hours of going to bed can cause irregular sleep patterns. I used to consume several cups of coffee each day and would lay awake for hours each night.
- Constipation – Over consumption of Caffeine is thought to be a major cause of constipation. It is also known to have the opposite effect in some people.
- Irregular Heartbeat – Caffeine is known to cause fluctuating or irregular heartbeats. It can also cause an increased Heart Rate. We can also have similar symptoms when we withdraw caffeine from our diets quickly.
- High Blood Pressure is another known negative side effect of caffeine. People who consume large amounts of coffee and suffer from High Blood Pressure should reduce their intake.
Those negative effects are not coffee: it’s caffeine addiction from consuming too much. And the majority of people don’t have the time or patience to suffer through it so they just accept being addicted to caffeine as “normal”.
So when we hear that coffee has positive health effects we all celebrate. Yeah, my caffeine addiction is actually helping me!
Except it isn’t.
Why The 2nd Cup Of Coffee Is Bad, But The First Isn't
Hidden in the fine print of every study that tells you coffee has health benefits is the disclaimer that the benefits of coffee only apply to those that are “low or moderate” consumers. So more it not better. To get the health benefits of coffee or caffeine, you have to control the amount you consume and skip that 2nd cup of coffee.
And that can be harder than you think. Caffeine is not just in coffee. Other sources of caffeine you may not have considered include:
- Energy Drinks
- Soy products
- Some processed Breakfast Cereals
Coffee Health Benefits You’ll Get Without That Second Cup Of Coffee
- Coffee is high in Antioxidants that help eliminate free radicals from the body. Caffeine is known to cause some heart-related problems as mentioned above, but the act of Antioxidants helps to reduce heart disease and some cancers.
- Coffee contains more antioxidants than many fruits and vegetables. The coffee fruit itself is exceptionally high in Antioxidants.
Small amounts of caffeine should not cause any major health problems. However, if your doctor has told you to stop drinking coffee or to cut back on caffeine in your diet, you should always take their recommendations. Caffeine is always best used in small quantities.
Reducing Caffeine Can Be Easy
Cut back on caffeine without caffeine withdrawal or brain fog.
Faster and easier than anything you tried before.
Learn more at https://caffeinecontrol.com
Quitting caffeine does not have to mean suffering through headaches, feeling irritable, or moody.
It doesn’t even have to mean giving up coffee!
We’ve taken a more effective approach to energy: a sweet low caffeine candy that dissolves on the tongue that skips digestion, so caffeine works 10x faster than coffee, energy drinks, or even caffeine pills. By delivering a microdose of caffeine super fast, CAFFEINEcontrol lets you reduce caffeine while getting the improved energy and focus you need to get things done. You can quickly and easily kick caffeine addiction to the curb — without caffeine withdrawal!