Do you drink more than one cup of coffee or energy drink a day?
These Are The BenefitsYou Can Have Right Away By Cutting Back On Caffeine
How Do You Know If You Have A Caffeine Problem?
We get it, you love coffee. We do too. But too much of a good thing can make you feel really bad.
If you drink more than one cup of coffee a day, chances are, you are overusing caffeine and feeling worse for it, not better.
Symptoms of caffeine withdrawal can occur as little as 6 hours after your last dose. That’s why the clock seems to stop, and time starts to drag, late in the afternoon.
Caffeine Withdrawal Symptoms
Signs Of Too Much Caffeine
The Hidden Benefits Of Changing Your Caffeine Habits
The #1 best benefit of giving up being addicted to caffeine is that CAFFEINE WILL WORK AGAIN.
When you are not addicted to caffeine you get back the full boost caffeine used to give you.
And your sleep, mood, health and pocketbook will also benefit from giving up a caffeine addiction.
Best of all, you can still have coffee if you want one — you just won’t feel like you need one anymore!
The Science Behind CAFFEINEcontrol's Power
Why CAFFEINEcontrol Is Better Than Decaf Or "Cold Turkey"
Cutting back on caffeine can be a struggle because most people have no idea how to quit caffeine without headaches, brain fog or feeling irritable and restless.
What happens when you quit caffeine cold turkey? You trigger the very worst caffeine withdrawal symptoms. Often “long haul” symptoms that can go on for months!
It’s such a struggle that 88% of people that try to modify their caffeine intake will fail.
CAFFEINEcontrol is dissolved on the tongue so it works without waiting for digestion . That gives you results 10x faster than coffee, energy drinks or caffeine pills.
A cup of coffee takes almost an hour to completely work. CAFFEINEcontrol gives you full impact of 21mg of caffeine in 5 minutes. Because it works FAST, less caffeine feels like more. But you’ll never be overstimulated or sleepless from too much caffeine.
And you’ll never have to endure symptoms of caffeine withdrawal again!
Caffeine withdrawal symptoms can sneak up on you because the caffeine in coffee (and decaf) varies by the bean and the brew.
Get too much caffeine and you trigger dependence. Not enough, and you trigger symptoms of caffeine withdrawal.
CAFFEINEcontrol Makes You Succeed
Quit Your Caffeine Addiction Once And For All!
Big coffee has set you up to fail with hidden caffeine.
They want you addicted to caffeine. It keeps you coming back for more of their products.
When you don’t know how much caffeine you consume it’s almost impossible to quit without help. Consume too much caffeine and you trigger caffeine dependence. Consume too little, you trigger caffeine withdrawal.
CAFFEINEcontrol let’s you cut back with a microdose of caffeine that works faster than coffee, energy drinks or even caffeine pills. It interupts caffeine withdrawal fast so you never have to suffer.
While you still get the energy and focus you need — on less caffeine. So you break the cycle of caffeine overconsumption.
And tack back control of where and when you want to consume caffeine.
You don’t have to give up caffeine.
Just give up caffeine addicition!
CAFFEINEcontrol makes you succeed. Because it’s fast and easy to use.
Don’t just try to cut back on caffeine.
Don’t settle for a half-life of “caffeine addiction”.
Choose to take back control of your caffeine habit — the easy way!
Dissolve CAFFEINEcontrol tablets on your tongue as a sweet replacement for each of your regular caffeine beverages for at least 2 weeks.
No complicated schedules or rules.
Replace some drinks, or all of them. The choice on how much to cut back is yours.
You can use it throughout your day anytime you need a boost so you’ll feel great while you quickly and easily reset your caffeine habit to a lower level.
Use it to reduce caffeine, quit caffeine or as a perfect afternoon or evening low-caffeine substitute that will not make you jittery, sleepless or trigger caffeine dependence (which is usually triggered when consuming over 100mg of caffeine a day).
Just don’t get excited and go too fast!
It’s easy to feel so good using CAFFEINE control you are tempted to cut back too fast! If you usually drink a couple of cups of coffee in the morning and another in the afternoon, replace each servings for at least 2 weeks.
Start Feeling Good
Without Letting Caffeine Withdrawal Make You Feel Bad
Amazon Verified Reviews
Pretty much everyone reads reviews to make a decision.
But recent research finds that 81% of us leave reviews less than 4 times a year. That’s a big disconnect between how often we buy online and how often we share online reviews. And that’s why there is a fake review problem on the internet right now.
So how do you know what reviews to trust?
To solve the problem we joined the Amazon Vine program in January 2022. These reviews are all based on verified and trusted Amazon Vine panel participants. These people are known for their detail, honesty and how picky they are about purchases so you know you are getting real opinions from real people you can trust.
It's A Superior Mind/Body Solution
Zinc for Immune & Metabolic Health
Zinc is an important mineral for your body to fight off illness and maintain a healthy metabolism.
It’s also used to heal wounds, rejuvenating you after an injury.
In conjunction with Vitamin C, it can support a healthy immune system, With all the illness in the world right now, who doesn’t want a strong immune system?
Vitamin C for Immunity & Healing
Vitamin C and Zinc work together to improve your immune health.
But Vitamin C can also aid in healing, repairing and maintaining your body.
It’s also used in the formation of collagen, which keeps your skin looking fresh and young while reducing wrinkles.
L-Theanine for Focus and Mood Boosting
Caffeine on its own can make you feel jittery, edgy, and just plain irritable.
But combined with l-theanine, it gives you laser-focus and calm energy that you can actually put to good use all day long.
It gives you a sense of clarity that coffee and soda simply don’t offer.
It also has relaxation, anxiety-reducing, and stress-relief benefits, which is good news for all of us.
It's Not Just Effective: It Tastes Great!
Nothing makes it harder to get a new habit to stick than having to suffer while doing something. But what if hitting the reset button on your caffeine habit was easy? What if it tasted great?
That’s why we also focused on FLAVOR.
Figuring out what ingredients would help people effectively reduce caffeine was the easy part.
We spent almost a year getting the FLAVOR right. And we didn’t settle until we got 100% approval in our focus groups.
It’s a sweet and refreshing bright pineapple taste with notes of citrus including natural Vitamin C! It’s a treat that tastes as good as it works
Caffeine itself is bitter. That’s why we add all that milk and sugar in our coffee. We worked hard to create a real product that gives real results and still tastes great!
We tried alot of flavor combinations before we discovered the power of pineapple and citrus. It’s sweet with a little bit of tart that will perk up your taste buds and give you a boost of energy to get things done!
It dissolves on the tongue like candy but it works hard to reset your caffeine habits with everything you need to make your caffeine transition easy!
INTERNATIONAL SALES NOW AVAILABLE
We are now offering international sales to areas serviced by USPS.
Additional Shipping Charges Apply To International Sales.
Feel free to reach out with specific questions or concerns. We’ll answer questions before you order so you can be sure this is right for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or talk/text 209-232-5111
It melts on your tongue, delivering a burst of energy without waiting for digestion like you do with coffee, energy drinks or caffeine pills. That makes less caffeine feel like more. You’ll get energy and focus without feeling jittery and anxious later!
You can consume as many as 19 tablets per day. Most people only need one tablet to replace a cup of coffee but for some higher caffeine beverages you might want to replace with more than one tablet to be sure you are comfortable as you reduce caffeine to a new normal.
Delicious! The pineapple and citrus flavor is sweet and refreshing with a tart burst of natural Vitamin C. It melts on your tongue for rapid and effective energy while also delivering immune boosting ingredients and the support your body needs for real results.
Use CAFFEINE control for a minimum of 14 days while your body has a chance to adjust to a lower caffeine intake. Some people may need more than 14 days if they have extreme caffeine dependence.
We are so sure you will love this product we will refund your purchase price if you are not happy. If you are not thrilled with your purchase within 30 days, just send an email to Customer Service at email@example.com and request refund instructions. For multiple pouch orders, 1 package can be opened, all other pouches will need to be returned in unopened and re-sellable condition to receive the refund. We recommend using delivery confirmation to ensure we get your returned shipment. Shipping costs for international orders are non-refundable.
We try to ship same day but some orders take 1 to 3 business days to process and ship depending on demand. We know you are excisted to get started so we always update status immediately by email to keep you informed.
First Class United States Postal Service (USPS) is the default delivery method. While delivery times can vary, the post office estimates between 3 and 7 business days to most locations.
Shipping to United States only at this time.
Ingredients: Dextrose, Natural and artificial flavor, Sorbitol, Ascorbic acid (as Vitamin C), Caffeine, Malic acid, Stearic acid, Citric acid, Acesulfame potassium, Gum Arabic, Zinc gluconate, Magnesium stearate, l-Theanine, FD&C Yellow # 6, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Dicalcium phosphate.
21 mg caffeine. 3 calories. Less than 1gr sugar.
Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. We strive to return all messages within 24 hours.
Talk or Text: 209-232-5111
None of the statements on this website have been evaluated by the FDA. This website should be construed as dispensing medical advice, making claims regarding the cure of diseases, nor can this product be guaranteed to prevent symptoms of caffeine withdrawal in all individuals.
Although CAFFEINEcontrol is safer than most coffee, soda or energy drink alternatives, it should not be used if pregnant, under 18, or if you have a high sensitivity to caffeine, unless expressly approved by your physician. It only makes sense to be sure you are making decisions based on your unique medical needs.
We have talk and text customer support available at the following number.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- 50 Really Good Reasons To Cut Back On Caffeine (December 15, 2022)
- The Quitting Caffeine Aid You Can Live With (August 28, 2022)
- Is Coffee A Diuretic? (May 15, 2022)
- Does Caffeine Help You Study? (May 15, 2022)
- Caffeine And Blood Flow (May 15, 2022)
- Does Coffee Or Caffeine Help With Asthma? (May 15, 2022)
- Why Does Caffeine Make Me Happy? (May 15, 2022)
- Can Caffeine Cause Depression? (May 7, 2022)
- Caffeine And Dopamine (May 7, 2022)
- How Does Caffeine Affect ADHD? (May 7, 2022)
- Caffeine Pills Vs. Energy Drinks (May 7, 2022)
- The 5 Best Energy Boosting Foods And Drinks (May 7, 2022)
- Why Am I Always So Tired And Sleepy In The Afternoon? (May 5, 2022)
- 3 Surprising Causes Of Anxiety (May 5, 2022)
- Does Caffeine Cause Anxiety? (May 5, 2022)
- Are Caffeine Pills Safe? (May 5, 2022)
- How To Boost Your Energy Fast (May 5, 2022)
- Does Caffeine Affect Sperm? Caffeine And Male Fertility (April 12, 2022)
- Is Caffeine A Drug? (April 12, 2022)
- Does Caffeine Boost Metabolism? (April 12, 2022)
- Does Your Body Need Caffeine? (April 12, 2022)
- Is It Good Or Bad To Drink Coffee At Night? (April 12, 2022)
- What Caffeine Does To Your Body (April 12, 2022)
- Is Caffeine Good Or Bad For Your Heart? (April 12, 2022)
- Does Espresso Have More Caffeine Than Coffee? (April 5, 2022)
- How Much Caffeine Is Too Much? (April 5, 2022)
- Why Energy Drinks Are Bad For You: 5 Reasons (April 5, 2022)
- Coffee And Kidney Disease: Is Coffee Good For Your Kidneys? (April 5, 2022)
- Caffeine in Chocolate vs Coffee, Tea, And More (April 5, 2022)
- Is Caffeine Good Or Bad For Losing Weight? (April 5, 2022)
- Coffee vs Tea: Is One Better For Your Health? (April 5, 2022)
- Top 3 Foods And Drinks High In Caffeine (April 5, 2022)
- How To Quit Caffeine (March 15, 2022)
- 10 Facts About Coffee You Didn't Know (March 15, 2022)
- Do Caffeine Pills Work Better Than Coffee? (March 15, 2022)
- Decaf vs Regular Coffee vs CAFFEINEcontrol (March 15, 2022)
- How Does Caffeine Affect Sleep (March 15, 2022)
- Should You Drink Coffee On An Empty Stomach (March 15, 2022)
- Benefits Of Quitting Caffeine (March 6, 2022)
- 20 Harmful Effects Of Caffeine (March 5, 2022)
- Why Does Coffee Make Me Sleepy And Tired (March 5, 2022)
- Does Caffeine Help Headaches? (February 11, 2022)
- 10 Best Coffee Alternatives (February 11, 2022)
- Does Caffeine Stunt your Growth? (February 11, 2022)
- Why Does Caffeine Make You poop? (February 11, 2022)
- Does caffeine raise blood pressure? (February 11, 2022)
- Why It's Time To Quit Your Local Coffeeshop (January 11, 2022)
- 4 Signs of Poor Sleep Hygiene And 1 Quick Fix (January 10, 2022)
- Never Drink a 2nd Cup Of Coffee (January 10, 2022)
- Why to Drop the Caffeine Habit During Pregnancy (January 10, 2022)
- Major Causes and Treatments of Sharp Headaches (January 6, 2022)
- Is Your Love Of Coffee Ruining All Your New Year Resolutions? (December 31, 2021)
- Decaffeinated Tea - Safe Or Dangerous? (December 15, 2021)
- Caffeine Will Strangle Your Voice Before Public Speaking (December 9, 2021)
- The 8 Most Common Aurora Migraine Triggers Foods (December 7, 2021)
- Is Drinking a Pot of Coffee Yourself Bad? (December 7, 2021)
- Boost Your Performance Without Energy Drinks (December 5, 2021)
- Common Causes of Bladder Leakage (December 3, 2021)
- Benefits and Problems With Rockstar Energy Drinks - Caffeine Energy Drinks Teenagers Consume Daily (December 3, 2021)
- Coffee Allergy Facts (December 3, 2021)
- Caffeine and Psychic Ability - Is There a Link? (December 3, 2021)
- How Caffeine Can Affect Your Health (December 3, 2021)
- Anxiety Symptoms and Solutions (December 3, 2021)
- Hidden Caffeine Side Effects (December 2, 2021)
- The Dark And Addictive Drug You Consume Every Day (December 2, 2021)
- Interesting Effects Of Chocolate On Emotions (December 2, 2021)
- Reliable Diet Plan for Hypertension Blood Pressure Patients (December 2, 2021)
- Rebound Headaches: When Getting Better Makes You Worse (December 2, 2021)
- Caffeine - The Covert Socially Accepted Killer (December 2, 2021)
- Suffering From Headaches During Pregnancy - What Is Normal? (December 2, 2021)
- What is decaf coffee (December 2, 2021)
- Signs Of Too Much Caffeine (December 2, 2021)
- Caffeine Withdrawal and Migraines (December 2, 2021)
- How A Caffeine Detox Can Change Your Life (November 15, 2021)
- How Long Does Caffeine Withdrawal Last? (November 14, 2021)
- How To Stop Caffeine Jitters And Caffeine Withdrawal Nausea (November 14, 2021)
- Quitting Caffeine Changed My Life (November 14, 2021)
- Conquer Caffeine and Nicotine Withdrawal Together (November 14, 2021)
- How Does Caffeine Withdrawal Cause Headaches So Bad You Want To Die? (November 14, 2021)
- How To Wean Off Caffeine (November 14, 2021)
- Selling You Caffeine Addiction (November 3, 2021)
- The Caffeine and Vitamin D Deficiency (September 24, 2021)
- Sugar Caffeine Going Rouge In Your Diet (September 21, 2021)
- Caffeine Is Not The Evil Villain Of The Story (September 16, 2021)
- Caffeine And Pain (September 15, 2021)
- The Illusion Of Caffeine Addiction (September 14, 2021)
- The 3 Types Of People That Need CAFFEINEcontrol (September 13, 2021)
- The Secret To Quit Caffeine Faster Than 7 Out Of 8 People (September 10, 2021)
- Easily Conquer That Morning Coffee Craving (September 9, 2021)
- Energy As A Gift To Yourself And Others (September 8, 2021)
- The Ugly Truth About Your Morning Coffee (September 4, 2021)
- The Rise Of The "Karen" Super Villain In A Coffee Culture (September 1, 2021)
- A Cup Of Coffee And Anger Issues (August 31, 2021)
- Is Living Longer One Of The Benefits Of Coffee? (August 22, 2021)
- Caffeine Addiction Is Getting More Expensive (August 19, 2021)
- 8 Reasons You Should Love Yourself More Than Coffee (July 23, 2021)
- Can a caffeine addiction kill you (June 25, 2021)
- Stop Caffeine Headaches Fast (April 10, 2021)
- Effective Caffeine Addiction Relief (April 6, 2021)
- Kill Stress In 1 Easy Step Just By Reducing Caffeine (April 5, 2021)
- Microdosing (March 18, 2021)
- How Much Caffeine is Too Much (March 18, 2021)
- How To Quit Caffeine (March 18, 2021)
- How Much Caffeine in a Cup of Coffee (March 18, 2021)
- Caffeine In Coffee (March 18, 2021)
- How Much Caffeine In Coffee (March 18, 2021)
- Caffeine (March 18, 2021)
- Quit Caffeine (March 18, 2021)
- Coffee (March 18, 2021)
- How To Quit Coffee (March 18, 2021)
- Reduce Caffeine (March 18, 2021)
- Caffeine Addiction (March 18, 2021)
- CAFFEINEcontrol INTERNATIONAL SALES ONLY (May 6, 2022)
- CAFFEINEcontrol Value Size -- The Energy You Need Now Without Caffeine Jitters (December 6, 2021)
- CAFFEINEcontrol Value Size -- Break Your Caffeine Addiction With More Energy (November 8, 2021)
- CAFFEINEcontrol Bulk Pack (August 26, 2021)
- CAFFEINEcontrol Value Size -- Break Your Caffeine Addiction With More Energy (March 17, 2021)
- checkout (February 26, 2022)